photography by: http://www.funz.eu/2010/09/24/extreme-scrabble-12-pics/
Drinking game by: Alisonanarchy
SCRABBLE DRINKING GAME:
TAKE ONE SIP FOR..
- when a noun is played
- when a player is able to make three or more words at once
- when a player reaches 100 points
- when a word is played that earns 30 or more points
TAKE ONE SHOT FOR…
- when a player reaches 420 points
- when a word is played that makes you feel dirty
- when a word lands in the triple word score
- when a player uses all seven letters
A great THANK YOU to Archie Comics for their alliance with the LBGT community and showing onemillionmoms.com who their daddy is.
“We stand by Life with Archie #16. As I’ve said before, Riverdale is a safe, welcoming place that does not judge anyone. It’s an idealized version of America that will hopefully become reality someday. We’re sorry the American Family Association/OneMillionMoms.com feels so negatively about our product, but they have every right to their opinion, just like we have the right to stand by ours. Kevin Keller will forever be a part of Riverdale, and he will live a happy, long life free of prejudice, hate and narrow-minded people.“
—John Goldwater, co-CEO of Archie Comics (statement via Bleeding Cool)
A scene from “Easy Street”, by Charlie Chaplin.
The link takes you to a list of the Top 10 Silent Movies You Should Watch After “The Artist” . Easy Street doesnt make the cut, but my all time favorite is number one, “The Passion of Joan of Arc”.